Monday, February 2, 2009

Cheer Song 2/2/09 Monday

Happy Groundhog Day! Our Groundhog Bill in Birmingham saw his shadow and we will have 6 more weeks of winter. I wish that we'd have some snow to go along with the prediction. If we don't we'll hope for some next year.

I would like to ask y'all to pray for all my brave friends still battling the beast. Please pray for my friends Bridget and Sue. Their cancer has spread and they're on new chemo treatments. Please pray that these treatments will kill all those new and existing nasty cancer cells.

The Cheer Song for today is one that I wrote using several different verses. It's called "Always Pray". Enjoy!

Always Pray

Chorus:
Always pray
Don't give up
Always pray
Don't lose hope
He is faithful
He will answer
Always pray

1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways, acknowledge Him
He will direct your paths
When you (Chorus)

2. For I know the plans I have for you
Declares the Lord
Plans for welfare, not for calamity
To give you a future and hope
So (Chorus)

3. Seek ye first His kingdom
And His righteousness
And all these things shall be added to you
Shall be added unto you
So (Chorus)

No comments: