Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates

I have a few updates to post:
1. Lindsey of Pleasent Drive finished her radiation treatments today! Praise the Lord! Please be praying as her husband's job future is uncertain.
2. My friends, Margaret and Karen's cancer has spread. They are using a treatment that seems to be helping her somewhat. She is on a month long trip with her husband. The doctors have had a harder time finding a treatment to work for Karen. Also, her father died last week. Please pray for comfort for her family, especially her mother.

Lindsey talked on her post about trusting the Lord's sufficiency and sovereignty or believing Satan's lies. We choose to believe in our Lord and Savior's faithfulness.

All of these things reminded me of Martin Nystrom's song, "Your Grace is Sufficient":

YOUR GRACE IS SUFFICIENT


words & music by Martin J. Nystrom
Your grace is sufficient for meYour strength is made perfect when I am weakAll that I cling to I lay at your feetYour grace is sufficient for me
I'm no longer striving To merit Your loveI rest in your promise to meAll of my sins have been Washed in Your bloodYour mercy is all that I need
You see me as righteous Because of the bloodThat made the atonement for meYour mercy has triumphed where I should be judgedSo now by your grace I am free
©1991 Integrity's Hosanna! Music / ASCAP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work done... You have shared very good information..

Skin cancer is the most prevalent of all types of cancers. However, various methods of skin cancer
treatment have emerged to eradicate this disease. You can visit Skin Cancer Treatment in Alabama to get
detailed information..