Friday, June 24, 2011

Just One More

I thought the post I wrote yesterday would be my last one. It seems that I've had to go back on my word and set the record straight.

Someone thought I was trying to criticize what they were going through as being a blip on the radar compared to someone going through cancer and that I was doing it anonymously. I would never downplay what someone is going through. Everyone has trials and struggles that we go through both large and small. I would not minimize anything that a person is struggling with because I know from personal experience that what might seem small to someone else might be monumental to me and vice versa. The Lord created each of us to be unique individuals, none of us being the exact same as the other. That is the beauty of the Body of Christ, each of us is different and a vital part to the functioning of the body. We hurt when each other hurts no matter what.

If I post a comment on someone's blog, I would never do it anonymously. I want them to know who I am and why I'm posting. I honestly didn't think that anyone ever read my blog, as I started it for a girl I met who was going through treatment for a 2nd time at the same time my sister was going through her cancer treatment. She was known as the "Hat Lady" who I wrote about in times past. She went to be with the Lord 2 years ago.

As I said in the last post, I send the Cheer Songs by personal email to friends and no longer feel it necessary to have a blog. I only keep this blog open so I can use my account to post a comment openly on someone's blog. I don't think I'll be doing that anymore unless it is on a family or in person friend's blog. Sometimes cyberspace isn't your friend.

No comments: