Monday, September 1, 2008

The First Song

When I started writing Cheer Songs in March, I started with children's songs since I sang them every day with my kids at school. This first song I spread out over 10 days. It goes to the tune of
"The Ants Go Marching".

The Drugs Go Marching
1.The drugs go marching one by one, Hurrah, Hurrah!
The drugs go marching one by one, Hurrah, Hurrah!
The drugs go marching one by one, They won't let cancer have any fun,
And they all go marching down through the port to kill all of the cancer..Pow, Pow,Pow!

2. They’re knocking out cancer from your head to your shoes…
3. To make sure _______is cancer free…
4. Making sure _______ has cancer no more…
5. They’ll keep no cancer cell alive…
6. They’ll vanquish all of cancer’s tricks…
7. Their engines are on, their motors revving…
8. Every cancer cell they’ll obliterate…
9. They’ll leave no cancer cell behind…
10.They won’t let cancer come back again…

No comments: