Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cheer Song Saturday 5/9/09

I am going to start posting the Cheer Songs and thoughts that I've been sending each day to the ladies in the Cheer Group. I will not put in some of the personal information, but will put the basics from the email
The Lord has been teaching me about waiting and listening to Him before making a stupid mistake by getting all riled up and sticking my foot in my mouth. Too many times I want to swing my sword like Peter did in the Garden of Gethsemane. I don’t think the Lord needs my help in doing any ear lopping. I need to be concerned about my own heart and wait on Him. Through His word, prayer, my husband, and other voices of reason, I’m so thankful that I didn’t jump the gun on a decision I was thinking about making. God has been working in the situation and I’m learning to trust Him in it.

Today’s Cheer Song is “Sweet, Sweet Song of Salvation”, words and music by Rebecca St. James and Josh Deaton. Enjoy!

Sweet, Sweet Song of Salvation
Speak to me Lord for your child is here listeningSpeak to me Lord for your child is here waiting on youSpeak to me Lord for your child is here listeningSpeak to me Lord for your child is here waiting on youUnveil my eyes let me see You ... see YouUnveil my heart let me know You ... know YouFather doYou are the true God the one living Lord ... FatherYou are the true God the one living Lord ... Father YouYou are the true God the one living Lord ... FatherYou are the true God the one living Lord ... Father YouUnveil my eyes let me see You ... see YouUnveil my heart let me know You ... know YouFather doJesus, Your word stands foreverChanging me foreverSpeak to me Lord for your child is here listeningSpeak to me Lord for your child is here waiting on youUnveil my eyes let me see You ... see YouUnveil my heart let me know You ... know YouUnveil my eyes let me see You ... see YouUnveil my heart let me know You ... know YouSpeak to me Lord for your child is hereSpeak to me Lord for your child is hereSpeak to me Lord for your child is hereSpeak to me Lord for your child is here.

No comments: