Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheer Song Friday 10/10/08

It's Friday! Yay! Put on your happy feet! My feet are getting ready to do the 1 mile fun walk for the Race for the Cure in Central Alabama. I'm so excited to be able to participate in this wonderful event that raises money for Susan G. Komen. I will be walking with a friend who is a 13 year breast cancer survivor and her daughter's team.

Here is today's song. Enjoy!

We Are Cancer Free!! To the tune of “We Are Family”

Chorus:
We are cancer free
I got all my sisters with me
We are cancer free
Get up everybody and sing


Everybody can see we’re together
We have survived and we’re here to tell everyone
We are alive
All of the people we talk to, they say
You are heroes
Just let me state for the record
God has given healing in a full sized dose

(Chorus x 2)

Living life is now fun since we’re cancer free
We want to share with the world our delight
High hope we have for the future
And our goal is in sight
We want to help find a cure
Here’s what we call our Golden Rule
Have faith in the Lord and His healing too
You won’t go wrong
He’s our precious jewel

(Repeat chorus to fade)

No comments: