Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cheer Song Thursday 10/23/08

Today is Thursday and all is well. My father-in-law is home andgetting settled back in. Thank you so much for your prayers. I pray that you have a wonderful day and that you have the strength and energy to keep up the fight.

Here's today's Cheer Song:

I Get My Round – to the tune of I Get Around by The Beachboys

Round, round, round, round, I get my round
I get my round, I get my round

Chorus:
I get my round
From the clinic downtown
I’ve got a real woozy head
Then I’ll go to bed

I’m getting used to driving up and down the same old strip
I’ve got another round down, only a few more trips

Chorus

My survivor friends and I are getting real well known
Yeah, that bad cancer knows it better leave us alone

Chorus

In a matter of time we’ll get this cancer beat
It will go right down in a massive defeat

Chorus

I’ll keep on digging in until I finish the fight
I will be healed soon, yeah, the end is in sight

Chorus

No comments: