Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cheer Song Wednesday 10/29/08

Hello Friends!
I pray that y'all haven't fallen victim to the runny noses and congestion that have been going around. Drink lots of orange juice and hot tea with lemon. Get plenty of rest and have fun being with your loved ones.

Here is today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!
Healing Bound (to Simon and Garfunkel’s “Homeward Bound”)

I’m sitting in the waiting station
Waiting for my radiation
For a final round in treatment land
My purse and keys are in my hand
I’ve got a lot that I’ve got planned
For the day, my life’s not bland

Chorus:
Healing bound
I know I am
Healing bound
Healing, where my thoughts escaping
Healing, we’ve all been waiting
Healing, we’ve all been praying
Silently for me

Every day’s an endless stream
Of lots of work and tennis team
And each round looks the same to me
I’m looking forward to being cancer free
And with every round I see
It reminds me that I soon will be

Chorus

Tonight I’m so happy again
My treatments are almost at an end
And all my thoughts come back to me
Of what the Lord has done for me
My heart’s in perfect harmony
The Lord is there to comfort me

Chorus

No comments: