Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cheer Song Thursday 10/16/08

Today I've been thinking alot about people who've been touched by cancer in some shape or form. I want to give a shout out to my sister, and all my cheer friends who are bravely fighting with great faith, courage, and hope.

Here's today's Cheer Song:

Chemo in My Shoulder (to Sunshine on My Shoulders)

Chorus:
Chemo in my shoulder kills the cancer
Chemo in my port can make me cry
Chemo makes my stomach feel so queasy
Chemo almost always makes me sigh

Verse 1:
If I had a day without a side effect
It’d be a day that I’m full of energy
If I had a day where food was good to me
I’d eat a feast to last me for a week

Chorus

Verse 2:
If I had a joke that I could tell you
I’d tell a joke sure to make you smile
If I had a prayer that I would pray for you
I’d pray for healing from this cancer trial

Chorus

No comments: