Friday, November 7, 2008

Cheer Song Friday 11/7/08

It's Friday! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I'm looking forward to our daughter coming home and sleeping in on Saturday morning. I hope that each of you has a great day and start to your weekend.

Here is today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!

Yes sir, Yes sir, Yes sir – to the tune of Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

Yes sir, Yes sir, Yes sir, getting rid of my cancer
And I’m going to be feeling good
Health is such a sweet thing
And I want to eat things
It puts me in a great mood

Ooh, love that pasta
Ooh love that salad
Ooh yes I love them so
Ooh love those sweet treats
Brownies and cookies
Ooh I can eat some now

Yes sir, Yes sir, Yes sir, getting rid of my cancer
This is as cool as it may seem
The healing that God’s giving
Is what’s keeping me living
And His love is like peaches and cream

Kind-a like sugar
Kind-a like spices
Kind-a like all that he does
And His love gives hope
Gives strength to cope
He sure loves you so.

No comments: