Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cheer Song Wednesday 11/5/08

I am so glad that we have a sovereign God who is in control of all things. It would easy to get scared about the direction our country is heading, but God is still God and He still has us in the palm of His hand. I pray that no matter what happen I'll be faithful trust Him and serve Him in all things.

Here is today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!
My Homestead – to the tune of Green Acres

My homestead is the place for me
No cancer is the life for me
Hair spreading out so far and wide
Keep that chemo, take the port out of my side

Healthy is where I’d rather stay
I pray the cancer stays away
I just adore a porterhouse steak
Dah-ling I love you, please give me a piece of cake

No port
Tennis Court
Fresh Air
Big hair

Here’s my new life
Good-bye cancer strife
My homestead we are there

No comments: