Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheer Song Wednesday 11/26/08

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm so excited about all the family that is coming to spend it with us.
This will be the first Thanksgiving that my husband and I will spend without our fathers. We look forward to being with loved ones to share memories and make new ones. It will be the first Thanksgiving that our two families will be having together. I hate that not all of my family or his can come, but we will have a great time with all who can be here. I pray that each of you has a blessed Thanksgiving. Cherish your time with friends and family!

Here's today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!

God Makes You Happy – to the tune of Jimmy Durante’s “Make Someone Happy”

God’s so important in making you happy
He’ll make anyone happy
He’ll come into your heart and sing

His smile will cheer you
Your face lights up with He’s with you
He’s the one who’s everything to you

Fame, if you win it
Comes and goes in a minute
He’s the real stuff in life to cling to

God is the answer
He’s the one to love is the answer
Once you’ve found Him
Build your life on Him

God makes you happy
He will make anyone happy
He’ll make you happy too.

No comments: