Monday, November 10, 2008

Cheer Song Monday 11/10/08

Good Morning Everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend. I've been praying for you. I'm praying for a cure to be found soon. I pray that you have a great day!

Here's today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!

Beating cancer – to “Tiny Dancer” by Elton John


Blue Jean Baby, lovely ladies
Let’s crank up the band

Happy eyed, joyful smile
You’re taking a winner’s stand

Jesus meets you’re every need
Raise your hands in praise to God

Getting well makes you laugh
It feels so good to not feel bad

Your therapy comes to an end
No more pain and feeling numb

This whole journey seemed so long,but now it’s done you sing and hum

It’s so good to see you feel well
Such a big answer to prayer

God’s so good to hear me
He’s there faithfully

Chorus:
It’s so great you’re beating cancer
Count your blessings every day
This hard battle you are winning
You’re getting better day by day

No comments: