Monday, November 3, 2008

Cheer Song Monday 11/3/08

How was your extra hour of sleep? I hope it was beneficial for you. I woke up in the early morning wondering what time it was and loving the fact that I still had several hours to sleep before I had to get up. I'm so thankful that the Lord gives us sleep to give rest to our weary bodies. A verse that I've grown to love over the past few years is Zephaniah 3:17. Here it is:
" The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Isn't that a wonderful comfort?

Today's Cheer Song is another Children's Song. Here it is: Enjoy!

The Mighty Chemo Drugs (to the tune of “The Itsy,Bitsy Spider”)

The mighty chemo drugs went right into the port,
Down through the line to flush the cancer out,
Out came the medicine to dry up all the lumps,
So the evil villain cancer will not come back again!

No comments: