Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cheer Song Tuesday 11/11/08

Happy Veteran’s Day! I am so thankful for the men and women of our military who help keep our country safe and free. I pray that the new administration that takes over in January will appreciate the sacrifices that have been made for them by these folks. It’s such a blessing to be able to worship freely and work in a school where I can share about Jesus without threat of being fired. I pray that I never take these freedoms for granted.

Have a great day! Here's today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!

Breeze Right through the Treatments with Me
(To “Tiptoe through the Tulips)

Walk up to the window, by the window that’s where I’ll be
Come breeze through all the treatments with me
You can bring your Ipod, to the chair right next to me
And breeze right through the treatments with me!
Right here in the clinic we’ll stay, we’ll talk and then we’ll pray
And when I kick this cancer, in the clinic you’ll rejoice with me
Come breeze right through the treatments with me!

No comments: