Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cheer Song Saturday 11/1/08

Happy First Day of November! I have wonderfully fantastic news! My sister is cancer free! Thank you Lord! She goes back every 3 months for a checkup. She will probably be getting her port taken out soon. Be encouraged all of you going through the rigors of your journey. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Here is today's Cheer Song: Enjoy!
My Friends Are Winning the Battle of the Terrible Beast (to Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho)
Chorus:
My friends are winning the battle of the terrible beast
Terrible beast
Terrible beast
My friends are winning the battle of the terrible beast
And the cancer comes a tumbling down-ba-dooby
Down-ba-dooby
Down-badoo-wah
Verse:
Right up in the face of that terrible beast
My friends with folded hands
Prayed to the Lord to knock the cancer out
For the battle is in His hands

No comments: